At Windsor Community Acupuncture, customer service is taken seriously. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to send an email. In most cases, email response time is within a couple of hours. You should know that your issues will be responded to as clearly and quickly as possible.
Why email and not the phone?
Email has several advantages:
- it allows prospective patients to think through their questions thoroughly before asking
- it allows a patient to refer back to saved records of communication
- it can be accessed and responded to at any time of the day
- it is a low cost effective communication tool, allowing the price of acupuncture to remain as low as possible
- it is silent, thereby bypassing noisy and distracting phone rings that are impossible to have in a clinic filled with sleeping patients