If you require assistance, we must insist that your assistant help you in and out of the clinic and the chairs.
- driving patient to clinic
- helping patient enter clinic and be seated
- removing patient's shoes and socks
- helping patient to the bathroom
- helping patient make payments
- helping patient exit
Once the patient is comfortably in the chair, the assistant may exit the clinic and must return when the session is over to help the patient exit.
In keeping with affordability for all, it is important that patients take care of any extra needs and procedures needed.