Acupuncture Benefits & How It Can Help You
Acupuncture is the practice of inserting tiny needles under the skin at specific points in order to stimulate the body’s ability to heal itself. The most important thing about acupuncture is not why it works, but how amazingly well it works.
Acupuncture is effective for an enormously wide range of conditions, so wide that it is likely that it will help almost any problem to some degree, even if it can’t cure it entirely. For instance, in our experience, acupuncture can: decrease inflammation, calm spasms, boost immunity, increase fertility, induce labor, dispel a migraine, shrink swelling, relieve pain in almost any location, regulate hormones, cut recovery time from surgery almost in half, calm anxiety, lift depression, restore mobility, improve digestion, and create deep relaxation. That’s only a partial list. Besides being effective for a lot of different specific conditions, acupuncture is beneficial in some general ways for everyone: it usually improves sleep, energy, and mood, as well as reducing stress.
• Pain (chronic & acute)
• Stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia
• Immune support and illness prevention
• Respiratory challenges, coughs and colds
• Digestive disorders
• Autoimmune disorders
• Osteoarthritis, back pain and other musculoskeletal issues
• Inflammation anywhere in the body
• Headaches, allergies, and migraines
• Fertility, painful periods, hormone irregularities, PMS, menopause symptoms
• Trigeminal Neuralgia, Bells Palsy, and TMJ
• Fatigue and discomfort associated with chemotherapy
If you have something unlisted, please drop us a line at info@WindsorAcupuncture.com if you'd like to know how acupuncture can help you.
Note: Windsor Community Acupuncture does not provide primary healthcare. If you have a serious health concern, please see your primary care physician for a complete diagnosis.